Important documents for your vaccination appointment
Here you can find important documents for download to make sure you are well informed before your vaccination appointment. They include information leaflets on the various vaccines, as well as consent forms and substitute confirmations for the coronavirus vaccine.
Checklist for your vaccination appointment
Before you go to your appointment, you should have a few important documents to hand.
Please take the following with you:
- ID card
- Vaccination booklet (if you have none, you will receive a substitute certificate that you can download and print yourself from the download area)
- FFP2 mask so you can observe the hygiene measures
The following steps can help you prepare for your vaccination appointment:
- Read the information sheet and the consent form on vaccination against COVID-19 with a vector vaccine (AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson) or the information sheet on vaccination against COVID-19 with an mRNA vaccine (Biontech and Moderna) and make a note of any questions you might have
- Plan and organise your trip to and from the vaccination centre
- Factor in time for post-vaccine observation (approx. 15 minutes; somewhat longer if you have specific pre-existing conditions)
- Reflect on your own medical history (e.g. allergies, fainting spells) so that you can inform the vaccinating physician and gauge potential risks
Use the vaccination card to remind yourself of the date of your second vaccination appointment. It is also available for download and printing in the download area.